- Cookie Monster stars as Furry Potter in Sesame Streets rendition of Harry Potter (Seeing that guy in a maroon and gold scarf is SO worth the five minute lesson on how to listen carefully).
- A hotel that looks straight out of a fairytale in the Chilean Patagonian Rainforest. I’ll take a one-way ticket to Chile, please!
- A couples costume that I actually really, really like.
- Refreshingly orignal fairytale themed engagement shoots!
- This cat cruisin’ around on a roomba dressed as Princess Jasmine (hahaha).
- Whimsical tights featuring a sneaky little dude climbing your leg.
- Make your own “magic shell” using coconut oil for homemade dipped ice-cream cones!
- Glow in the dark ghost nails for halloween on Friday.
- An article on magical thinking, and how it just might lurk in us all.
- Perhaps my most enchanting find of the day- wine in a can.
PS! There’s something truly magical about the release of a new Taylor Swift album isn’t there?! 1989 has a serious Lana del Rey-meets-Lorde vibe to it, dontcha think? Back to endlessly listening I go, go, go.
xo, Happy Monday!
(all photos from my Instagram)